INTERFUZE was conceived and created to be a model for service excellence, both to customers and our staff. With a vision to be the partner of choice for government services, we have experienced rapid growth and expansion of our capability offerings.
INTERFUZE is looking for a Network Operations Center (NOC) Specialist to join our 24x7 Network Operations Center (NOC) team in support of the United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) customer. The position will provide technical leadership and senior level expertise to our Operations team to assist in supporting high profile projects that require network support, troubleshooting critical network issues, and diagnosing and resolving network performance issues. Support will include subject matter expertise in routing and switching for the planning, implementation, and migration of IT network solutions.
• Develop and oversee the execution of technical plans to integrate IT solutions into the USACE networks.
• Serve as the technical liaison between the Government customer, Engineering, and Operations teams on all issues related to select network projects.
• Build and maintain positive relationships within the client organization.
• Review technical designs and plans for issues and provide recommendations / implement to improve the technical outcomes of the project
• Provide senior level technical expertise and direction to the Operations team regarding IP network operations and projects.
• Build, configure, and / or upgrade new and existing system components in accordance with USACE approved functional design requirements
• Test and validate system functionality
• Fully document technical solutions to include, logical and physical network diagrams, data flow diagrams, test plans, and as-built diagrams.
• Work with the Engineering and Operations teams to successfully implement voice, video, and data network solutions.
• Support troubleshooting of critical, high priority / high visibility network issues with USACE networks.
• Assess network performance and provide solutions to optimize services delivered to USACE end users.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience)
• BA/BS Degree and 10 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 8 years of prior relevant experience. Equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
• Must hold Active DoD Secret Clearance or be eligible to obtain. Preference will be given to those holding active clearance.
• Must hold current DOD 8570 IAT III Certification (CISSP or equivalent )
• Must hold CCIE in Routing and Switching
• Demonstrated experience in designing and deploying large-scale, end-to-end enterprise networks
• Demonstrated experience in designing, implementing, and operating MPLS network solutions
• Experience with SD WAN technologies
• Demonstrated experience with the following technologies: Advanced routing and switching, VLANS, VREs, OSPF, ACLs, AAA, NAT, VPN, EIGRP, ISIS, QoS, SSL, MPLS, DMVPN, Palo Alto, F5 Load Balancers, practical use of scripting languages
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
• Senior level technical experience with data center network technologies
• Experience with network as a service
• ITIL certification
Supports standard work hours, 8:00-5:00 Central, with willingness to work evenings, holidays and weekends, and participate in a rotating on-call schedule.This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance at the Secret level for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. INTERFUZE is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and operates in a Drug-Free Workplace.