INTERFUZE was conceived and created to be a model for service excellence, both to customers and our staff. With a vision to be the partner of choice for government services, we have experienced rapid growth and expansion of our capability offerings.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer to join our team in Huntsville, Alabama.
Essential Job Functions:
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• Due to customer related requirements, US Citizenship is required.
• Must have an active DoD Secret clearance
• DOD 8570 IAT LVL II Compliant
• BA/BS Computer Science, Engineering, or related field required with a minimum of 3 years of software engineering experience required.
• Strong knowledge of .NET and APS.NET Frameworks
• Experience in Visual Studio, TFS, JIRA, C#, SQL Server, WCF, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, LINQ, SOAP, and REST
• Experience in implementing DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration, and automated deployment
• Must demonstrate the ability to work effectively on project teams
• Experience debugging code
• Experience with agile and scrum practices.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Knowledge of DevOps and cloud practices.
• SQL Server
• Agile experience
• Excellent communications and analytical skills
• Ability to work as a team player
• Basic DevOps
INTERFUZE is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or genetics. INTERFUZE does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable an applicant with a disability to successfully apply for and/or perform the essential duties of the job. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please contact HR@interfuze.com.