INTERFUZE was conceived and created to be a model for service excellence, both to customers and our staff. With a vision to be the partner of choice for government services, we have experienced rapid growth and expansion of our capability offerings. INTERFUZE is currently seeking well qualified candidates for an Accountant opening. This chosen candidate will be responsible for payroll, accounts payable, and other accounting functions for the organization.
Specific duties will include:
• Payroll day to day processes and payroll tax submission to include compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws
• Timesheet review to include data entry in prime contractor systems
• Accounts payable processing to include data entry, processing invoices against 2 way and 3 way purchase orders, weekly check runs and ACH transmissions
• Travel review for compliance with JTR and process travel expense reports and general ledger account reconciliation for prepaid travel
• Project financial analysis to include pulling project status reports and reconciliations for program managers
• Assist with month-end closing to include preparing recurring and non-recurring month-end journal entries and preparing account reconciliations
• Experience with a government contractor in finance and accounting to include Payroll and Accounts Payable.
• Experience working with a multi-state employer preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Familiarity with Deltek Costpoint a plus.
• Ability to work efficiently, multi-task, quickly assess risks/problems, and develop recommended solutions.
• Must be a self-starter, detail-oriented, and have excellent organizational and analytical skills.
• Strong work ethic.
• Work cooperatively in a team environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• 0-3 years of experience; at least 1 year experience or related internship preferred