Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience)
- BS/BA in engineering, logistics, computer science, information systems, math, business, physical science or other related management or technical discipline
- Minimum of 12 years specific experience
- Progressive experience which includes: managing, directing, and implementing engineering and technology projects, demonstrated ability to provide guidance and technical direction for projects, proven expertise in program/project management, manufacturing, purchasing, management/control of funds and resources, contracts, testing, and business.
- Prior management experience must be related to planning, concept development and requirements analysis, design engineering, test and evaluation, acquisition and life cycle management
- Must possess extensive knowledge of technical and management concepts, procedures and practices.
- Experience includes increasing responsibilities in: systems design and management; management of diverse functional activities and technical/support personnel; managing complex, multi-task commercial and government contracts; and allocation/prioritization of resources.
- DoD clearance at the Secret level
- MS/MA in engineering, logistics, computer science, information systems, math, business, physical science plus 10 years specific experience
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience)
- Former military officer at the O-6 level with exceptional leadership and communication skills
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. INTERFUZE is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and operates in a Drug-Free Workplace.