Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience)
- High School diploma or GED or one year certificate in communications, microcomputer/office technology or office administration.
- Minimum of 8 years specific experience
- Demonstrated progressive project and program administration and/or clerical experience.
- Must possess excellent grammar and composition skills.
- Prior experience must be related to technical text processing, graphics, databases, presentations and specialized administrative skills to support scientific or engineering tasks
- Understands and has knowledge of applicable policies, organization, and possesses a high level of technical skill.
- Proficient in PC-based computers, printers, scanners and local area networks and various administrative/clerical software that could include one or more: word processing, databases, e-mail, Internet browsers, document publishing and graphics software programs.
- Proven administrative skills associated with project office or operational support functions including the preparation of correspondence; the coordination/scheduling of meetings, training sessions and conferences; and the oversight of daily administrative operations.
- Demonstrated familiarity with engineering-related nomenclature and Government correspondence standards and procedures
- DoD clearance at the Secret level
- AS in administration, computer science, information systems, business, or physical science, plus 6 years of specific experience
- BS/BA in administration, computer science, information systems, business, or physical science plus 4 years of specific experience
- MS/MA in administration, computer science, information systems, business, or physical science plus 2 years specific experience
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. INTERFUZE is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and operates in a Drug-Free Workplace.